Papers and Expositional Materials
LBC 1689 EXPOSITION – FREE WILL (IX)
The free will of man has become such a hotly contested subject in today’s modern church, particularly with the imbalance in perspective that comes from both reformed and Arminian viewpoints. I wrote an exposition of the 9th section of the 1689 London Baptist Confession (LBC) as part of a writing assignment, which I think does a tremendous service to the church – even to those who do not hold to the confession ecclesiastically – in defining and identifying the ways Scripture speaks of God’s sovereignty and man’s free will.
THREE REASONS FOR THE COMMON USE OF CONFESSIONS IN THE CHURCH (TP)
A paper considering the merits and justification for using confessions within the local church and global church contexts.
- The Corner Room / Love Never Ends
- Indelible Grace IV: Joy Beyond The Sorrow
- Indelible Grace VII: Look To Jesus
- Allen Dicharry / Executive Pastor at Sovereign Grace Church in Midland, TX
- Luke Morton / Pastor of Worship at Greek Lake Presbyterian Church in Seattle, WA